Re: Clutch problems...

To: "Geoffrey Gallaway" <geoffeg@geoffeg.org>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Clutch problems...
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:27:48 +0100
So you are losing fluid?  You should be able to see where it is ending up,
which should lead to where it is coming from!  Could be the master seals, or
possibly a rusted-out master, in which case it is likely to be dripping down
the pedal onto the carpet or mats, or from the flex hose or slave in which
case it will end up on the ground wherever you park it.  If it is parked
over dirty oil-soaked ground from way-back then put a clean board underneath
the area of the slave.

PaulH.