RE: storage

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: storage
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:59:16 -0700
It was damp today, but 73, and I'm putting the car away.
Sad.

Paul.

Paul:

It's sad that you won't have the joy of skittering around in 10" of snow
and bouncing off snow banks on the ice.

If you think driving an MGB during the summer is fun, try putting
studded snows on all corners and playing in the snow!

Kelvin.

Time to build a Restowreck, so you can extend your driving pleasure.
Don't let a few rust holes and bad paint put you off the fun of driving.

My new rallying cry is RESTOWRECK!     For less than the price of a worn
out Honda, you can put a beater B on the road and use all that new found
knowledge to keep it running.  Mine is a dog poop brown 1980, that was
free to a good home.  Bad paint, bad interior and really bad engine
compartment.  Spend a bit on cosmetics, and get it on the road!

Check out the new British Cars Forum: