Re: K&N filters on an MGA

To: james.harwood@sbcglobal.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: K&N filters on an MGA
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:30:55 EST
James,

The Entire assembly is K & N part KNN56-1390  (you will need two) and is
available from several sources including our  company LBCarCo.com and I think
the
Moss number is 222-935 to order from  them.  The filter only which I have used
on my MGA for years (until I put  the Moss Supercharger on this year) is
KNNE-3211 and will fit the Vokes.   Evidently Moss will have a kit available
under
their number   222-928 as Kelvin said most likely including the vent adapter
which is  part KNN85-1050 which you can use to adapter it to the chrome
KNN56-1390.   Of course if you use the Vokes you will not need the adapter, but
will
need to  indent the filter to get it to fit in the original housing.

Jeff

LBCarCo.com