Re: Dinitrol 3125 Rust proofing

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: Dinitrol 3125 Rust proofing
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:37:00 -0500
Hi Barrie,

I had this info from before. I emailed mike some time back but he did
not respond. I will try to call him.

Your note confused me. Is AV-30 and Dinitrol 3125 the same thing? I
don't get that impression from the UK web sites.

Do you think 3 liters of Dinitrol 3125 is too much for one car --
cavities only. I will use something else for the bottom and under the
fenders.

Thanks,

Don Malling