Re: Stiff clutch

To: "Douglas Gaither" <dbgaither@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Stiff clutch
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:57:28 -0000
I had the same on my V8 when I replaced the hydraulics (master, slave and
hose) but left the clutch itself untouched.  I have a roadster as well so
have something to compare it with on a regular basis.  Initially it seems OK
but then seemed to get very heavy (it is supposed to be a bit heavier),
although it returned as easily as before.  I left it for a while and it got
easier again, and has been so without further problems for several thousand
miles.

PaulH.