Re: Winter Storage

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Winter Storage
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:04:18 -0000
Whilst it is cracked, at least, make sure there is a through draft.  Whilst
this can bring moisture in, which can visibly condense on the panels if you
get a rapid thaw after a freeze, at least it will allow it to dry out again
when the air gets drier.  This is a big issue in the UK particularly the
Midlands where the weather is so often damp.

PaulH.