Re:

To: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>, <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:06:33 -0000
The rear, I presume.  In the past I've removed the damper, drop-link and
spring-plate as an assembly then cut the nut off on the bench.  Don't be
tempted to use too much heat as you will destroy the rubber in the
ball-joint.  The fact that the bolt is turning means the bond has probably
broken, but that on its own shouldn't matter.

PaulH.