Non LBC but relevant

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Non LBC but relevant
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:51:57 -0500
OK,

I know this not an LBC question however it does have some relevance, also
the collective knowledge of this list usually produces some ingenious ideas.
I need an adhesive to repair a broken piece of plastic.  It seems in this
day and age the old standard of super glue and even older of plastic cement
just don't cut it.  There are many 2 part options on the shelf but it's hard
to know which one will work (if any).  Maybe I just need to buy on of each
and do a trial and error approach?  In the interest of disclosure this is a
part from a microwave oven (new) and is critical to the operation it is the
actuator that opens the door lock!

Thanks in advance

Ross Overcash
Ayer MA