Battery Tenders

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Battery Tenders
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:08:38 -0600
Gents,

I readily admit to not being highly proficient in electrical matters and,
therefore, once again ask for help.  I have an automatic 1.5 amp battery
charger/maintainer that I have always used to keep my motorcycle battery
charged during the winter in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin.  My question is:
can I use this single tender to keep more than one battery charged at a time?
What I was thinking of is hooking my fully charged motorcycle's and 2 LBC's
batteries together in parallel and using one tender to take care of all at
once.  Is this feasible or should I only put one battery at a time on a tender
(and pry open the wallet for 2 more tenders)?

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
01 Victory