Re: MG badge/Moss quality

To: h.duinhoven@planet.nl, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG badge/Moss quality
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:43:39 EST
In a message dated 11/23/2004 3:27:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
h.duinhoven@planet.nl writes:

My GT's  badge on the rear hatch is also the flat plastic one.
Yes - I always  wondered why this badge did fit so poorly.
So this poor quality stuff goes  back over 10 years...
Although it never has been out in the rain etc. since  I've put it on, it
shows some funny corrosion (Plastic?) - worm like  mislooks.

The metal one fits perfectly--same size, same pin holes.  It comes  from a
later model year, I think, but cannot say which.  Certainly not the  original
chrome outline style, the one I really love, from the '60s.

Jay Donoghue