Re: Great LBC drives

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Great LBC drives
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:57:21 -0600
Larry Daniels wrote:

> Good morning all.  I hope everyone survived Thanksgiving with their waistlines
> intact.

I'm vegetarian; have been since 1971, so I do the thanks but not the
turkey. Last night, I smiled as I watched the crowd at the night club
dozing on their turkey-based tryptophan overdoses.    ;)

> A few weeks ago, somebody posted a link on one of these two lists to a site
> showing a great piece of driving by a guy in a Mini.  I saved the file but not
> the site.  Yesterday, my brother sent me a .wmv file showing another superb
> bit of driving by a guy in a Lotus 7 (or a clone).  Since we can't add
> attachments to our postings and I don't have a website, maybe somebody from
> the MG list and somebody from the Spridget list who have websites could
> contact me for the files and put them on their sites for all to enjoy.

Larry, I can put them up on my Tulsa MGs site if you send me a copy.

-Rock    http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Rocky Frisco's LIBERTY website: http://www.liberty-in-our-time.com/
World's best free News Service: http://www.rationalreview.com/news/