Re: Rallye: Glenwood Springs Colorado

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rallye: Glenwood Springs Colorado
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:11:40 -0700
Thanks to Larry and all the MGCC-RMC people that make this event
possible.  I've been going to it for the last 7 or so years (although I
missed once because I didn't have a  navigator), and I can say it is
always very well done.  The events are a lot of fun, the cars are an
interesting mix, and the people are great.
Phil Bates
'58 MGA - 2004 Glenwood Springs Bill Barker Award winner
'67 MGB - another car that has rallye'd well.
misc other stuff.