Lost low beam on rh Headlight

To: <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Lost low beam on rh Headlight
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:15:50 -0800
In my 69C roadster:
I cleaned all contacts including blue wire under grill. I have high beam on
both and high beam when I flash. Just no low beam on right hand light.  I
assume I need a new lamp.   I'm planning on replacing both.
1. Is my assumption right or should I check something else?
2. What brand and wattage should I get? I have Lucas lamps currently and am
satisfied with low/high output.
Is 35/55 standard? Or should I upgrade to 35/60 if there is such an animal?
3. I'm going to Pep Boys and National Auto to see who has what I need. Any
suggestions?
TIA
Jim
69C