Re: brake light bulbs

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: brake light bulbs
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:24:10 -0800
Should be a good upgrade.  A lot of fleets (garbage trucks, big rigs, taxis,
police cars) are changing to these because they last a day short of forever,
very durable.  As you noticed they are a little more cost up front but they are
brighter and will last long enough to be worth it.  Another small but present
benefit is they illuminate almost instantly, which could matter in a braking
situation.