New addition to the garage

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "v8" <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New addition to the garage
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 23:56:07 -0500
I have made my first bid at being a reasonable person in a long time.  I
have decided that it just isn't fair subjecting the MGs to Eastern winters
any more so I have bought something 'reasonable'.  By reasonable I mean an
'87 BMW 325e.  It is a light metallic blue two door five speed.  The car has
had a lot of work done to it; it came from a guy who works for Bavarian
Autosport.  He took advantage of his parts discount and replaced just about
everything mechanical that wears out on a car.  This leaves me plenty of
room to tinker, and still have a daily driver for the cold months.

For those who don't know BMWs, Bavarian Autosport is in NH.  Three friends
and I hopped a plane one way from Columbus, Oh Friday morning and drove the
car the 1000 miles back in about 24 hours.  It was quite an adventure.  I
hope to be able to write more at some point, but things are pretty hectic.

If anyone has any good BMW links or email lists to pass on, I would
definitely appreciate it.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer