Re: New addition to the garage

To: James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: New addition to the garage
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:57:31 -0800 (PST)
DOH! you can within three miles of a Great Britcar place McLean's/Britbits.
They have been in the same spot since the 50's selling BMC products. They deal
in used cars and parts and repairs now with the original owner still in the
shop (he is the SU master in his 80's). Maybe next time you buy a BMW here you
can stop in :-)

Nice to hear of your aquisition though, it sounds like you are going to have a
lot of fun with it. Sounds like a great road trip too. I had a college kid and
his Girlfriend drive from OH to my house in Maine on a whim just to get some
free MGB front fenders I had. He stopped, loaded the fenders in and headed back
to OH as there was a storm coming. He did not even come in for a cup of coffee
(ahhh college).

Carl French

For those who don't know BMWs, Bavarian Autosport is in NH. Three friends
and I hopped a plane one way