Re: Compressor advice please

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Compressor advice please
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:21:17 -0600
Here's some info I "googled" off the web:
http://www.2quicknovas.com/aircompressors.html

Most of what this guys says, I agree with.  However, I'm no expert, and
in fact, I own a compressor very similar to to one you're considering.
It has done a nice enough job with a chisel and an impact wrench, but I
haven't tried to spray with it.  And it's noisy enough to wake the dead!

Kevin