RE: MG hobby

To: mg-dennis@mindspring.com, Mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: MG hobby
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:47:29 -0500
Ilook at it this way. I watch what I buy to make sure it will be a sound
investment. I spend to make it more valuable and don't go over board. I
throw $ away playing golf, fishing whatever. To me, my cars give me pleasure
and the people I meet enhance my life. In the end, every car I have sold
brought back more then what I bought it for by 30%. Did I recover all my
expences? No. Did I enjoy it? YES
Jim
70B
69C