Re:MG Hobby

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:MG Hobby
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:59:05 -0500
I second your observation.  Funny how I am so reluctant to buy clothes but
a new MG book (the Essential MG...my wife works at Borders so I got it at
40% off...didn't even think about it)  or the money I use for rebuilding an
engine (1st time) and am going to give it a bit of oomph with a new this
and that...and I don't even think about the price...well, up to a limit.

I guess that is what a hobby is about, the pleasure, not the pain.

Bill
'76B
BMCSNJ