RE: '92 XJ12 Project

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: '92 XJ12 Project
From: "Lambdin, Mike" <mlambdin@towson.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:35:27 -0500
I couldn't agree with you more, Max. I once acquired a '52 XK120, with a frozen
engine. Being anxious to get it on the road I contemplated putting in any
engine that would do the job. There were no "easy fixes" so I waited until I
came across another "Jaguar 6" (out of a XK150). I lost a couple months of nice
weather driving but I'm glad I waited.

A Chevy motor in a Jaguar is like a Lawn Boy engine on a Harley.