MGA parts, Northern Cal.

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGA parts, Northern Cal.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:34:43 -0800
I received letter from a lady who wants to have some MGA parts go to a
good home.  From the address on the letter, the parts are located NW of
San Francisco, CA.

Kelvin.

This is the basic text of the letter.

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have most of an MGA cut up and stored in my garage that I want to get
rid of.  Deal is that I want it to all go together...I am not interested
in parting it out.  I could make much more by doing so, but to not have
the time to bother.  I just cannot take this stuff to the dump if
someone can use it.  It is not replaceable.

I want $500.00 for everything.

Parts include:

Both the front and rear shrouds, cut at the back of the
cockpit..evidence of rust along the wheel wells.  (I was able to
determine the fenders were still attached to the shrouds  KD)

Both doors in perfect condition

Both engine and rear compartment hoods in perfect condition

One red vinyl seat

1500cc MGA engine

1500cc MG Magnette ZB engine

Transmission for MGZB engine

Leaf Springs, shocks, brake drums, other misc. parts.

If you are interested in these parts please contact the owner directly.

Kathy Anunson
katszam@yahoo.com