Re: replacing clutch on the MGB

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: replacing clutch on the MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:44:06 -0800
Right... It's obvious that British cars do not use the ridiculous T-handle
or foot-operated "handbrakes" typical on American cars, or this policy would
be disastrous, resulting in major delays due to stalls when drivers found
themselves unable to release the brake expeditiously when the light turned
green...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149