Re: Happy New Year!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, h.duinhoven@planet.nl
Subject: Re: Happy New Year!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:04:59 EST
Hi Hans,
And a Happy & Prosperous New Year to you and yours as well! One of the
neatest things about the "miracle" of the Internet is the fact that it
facilitates
International camaraderie and a means of communication that I  believe will
lead to a greater feeling of Brotherhood, Peace and global  Understanding. And
when you combine it with a commonality like the  appreciation of an item or
idea, in this case the MG, well, it really seems  to make for a true feeling of
a Club or a global community. This list is really  a great way to sit down and
with a couple of clicks I can access  pretty much the entire world. They say
it (the Internet) could lead to an  information overload, but I doubt if
mankind is using anywhere near the limit  of its intelligence or ability to
care
and feel for others. Whether  they were physically living next door, half way
around the world, or 5000  miles away.
-=Safety-First=-
Albert  Escalante Owner 1978 MGB
The Central Coast British Car Club (CA)
Ventura,  CA (info: www.ccbcc.org)
Hi Albert,
All the best for you and family.
Happy & safe  motoring!
>From the Dutch west coast
Hans '71 BGT from your west coast  (Santa Barbara environment I think)