Re: List Rookie

To: Greg Kindall <gregkindall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: List Rookie
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:00:22 -0500 (EST)
Greg,
  Don't sweat the ignorance part. I bought my B at 51 just so I could
learn to do all the stuff I did not know how to do and to enjoy this
neat vehicle. With a few manuals, tools,  a good connection to the
list, and
with luck, a good local club and club members, you can do it.
Listening to the justafiable hot shots on the list, you might think this
vehicle has esoteric aspects to it, but those are only above and beyond
the driving state of a car.
   I could list for you all the normal maintance and modifications I've
put my B through and then tell you, each one was a first. It would take
too long.
    The bottom line, as a club member keeps beating me over the head with,
is that these cars are fun to drive and to work on...you just need
patience and a willingness to ask.

Good luck,
Bill Saidel
'76B