Re: EeziBleed vs MightyVac Bleeders

To: MGMagnette@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: EeziBleed vs MightyVac Bleeders
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:09:52 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Just to add my own experience I just installed SpeedBleeders on my brakes and
clutch cylinders a few weeks ago.  I never had an easier time bleeding the
systems.  The old valves needed replacement anyway.  The sealing surfaces were
badly crushed which required that they be really screwed in tight to seal.  The
new Speed Bleeders were available at the local Pep Boys and other auto parts
stores.  Not very expensive.  Especially considering the time and effort that
were saved using them for the first time to bleed my systems.  I really
recommend them to anyone interested in keeping it simple.  Truly an easy one
person operation with these installed.
Ron