Re: MGB in the snow

To: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB in the snow
From: "Blair J. Weiss" <blair@ifd.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:28:09 -0500
Sure, why not... not much colder than the snomobile. In NH, we just got
about 6 inches today... In case anyone is interested, www.mobog.com is a
site where you can make a photo album from pictures you send with your
camera phone. Pretty funny next to the F-350.

http://www.mobog.com/pic.cfm?pic=141065

Blair