RE: Battery Cables

To: "MICHAEL JONES" <jonesmp@prodigy.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Battery Cables
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:48:22 -0800
I just bought battery cable and connectors for my Austin Healey from British
Wiring (708-481-9050) http://www.britishwiring.com/  They have everything
electrical for British cars.  I'm sure they can tell you the exact length of
the cable you need.  I know they can sell it to you if you want to buy the
correct cable and Lucas helmet style connectors.  They were easy to deal
with and I recommend them.
Ron

Anyone know the correct length of the link cable between the two 6v.
batteries on an MGA (positive to negative with original Lucas helmet style
connectors)? And the same for the positive ground cable with the Lucas
helmet on one end and a 90 deg lug on the other. Regards..........

MJ

1960 MGA fhc