MG friendly track event

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG friendly track event
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:51:20 -0800 (PST)
Any MG enthusiasts in the Mid-Atlantic area want to
get in a cheap track day on March 11?  An automotive
company local to Charlotte is planning on renting out
the Carolina Motorsports Park (sometimes known as
"Kershaw") for a track day.  Originally, it was just
for the Ferrari club, but he's 20 people short of
making it happen, so if anyone is interested, he'll
take other makes and models.  You could bring your MG
(as I plan to do) or some other car if you want.  A
buddy of mine plans to run his new Mini, etc.

Your car does not need to be track prepped, but you'll
need a helmet, and if your car is open, you'll need a
roll bar or a hard top securely fitted.  But again,
you don't have to bring your MG.  If you have an Audi
A4 in the garage, or a Corvette, or a Chevy Cavalier,
and you want to run around on the track, give him a
call...

But you have to let him know ASAP, because it's in
jeopardy of dying on the vine.  His original email is
below:

Fortune Motors Track Day

Friday March 11th at Carolina Motorsports Park
All Ferrari Club of America members and CAFE members
(Charlotte Area Ferrari Enthusiasts) are invited. If
you are not a member of one of these clubs and you
want to attend please call me. Space is offered to
club members first.

Price for the event is $225.00 per car with one
driver, (additional drivers plus $40 each).
Spectators are $20.00 which includes lunch.

You will receive full track day with insurance, track
specific inspection of your car and lunch. We will
provide corner workers fire and rescue, a mechanic to
handle some minor repair issues and a very safe
environment for you and your car.  Please let me know
as soon as you can if you will attend.

Space is limited!!!  A full track day video will be
available for purchase at a later date.

Wade R. Nunez
Fortune Motors Inc.
Specializing in Ferrari