Re: Engine Colour

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Engine Colour
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:45:12 -0800
on 1/31/05 3:03 PM, WSpohn4@aol.com at WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> I agree - the 1968 was arguably best of the  line with all synch trans,
> though I like the 67. Anything after 1974 should be  buried in a deep hole
> along
> with all Austin Marinas ;-)
>

> Bill

I don't know, I would take the (pre-68) metal dash, large instruments and a
glovebox over the all-synchro trans any day. But I managed to get my cake
and eat it too by retrofitting an all-synchro OD box to my 66.

I am inclined to agree re RBBs but I would never say such a thing for fear
of ruffling the feathers of their afficionados <g>.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149