Re: lucas 25d

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, "'mg listserve'"
Subject: Re: lucas 25d
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:33:24 -0500
It's not on my MG/Triumph dist lists, as the 41220A was for an
Austin America (automatic at that)
1.50 @500 rpm   6.50 @1000 rpm   150 @2600 rpm
vac module spec  5/11/8  (starts at 5 in/hg, ends at 11 for a total
of 8 mechanical degrees of augmentation)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com