Re: Amnesia, dementia and failed hard disk

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Amnesia, dementia and failed hard disk
From: Thomas Pokrefke <pokrefke1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:20:38 -0600
I downloaded the program below and played around with it.  I thought I
had found the greatest thing in the world.

Then I checked the price.

Holy hell.  That is expensive beyond all belief.  I designed a piece of
metal (the cheapest steel they offer) about 5" by 2".  The price was $100!

Then I did a similar sized piece of plastic.  It was $500!  This was the
per piece price.

I thought it might be cool to have some odd stuff made up.  It may be
cool, but it's expensive beyond belief.