Re: Nuts and Grease Gun

To: "MICHAEL JONES" <jonesmp@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Nuts and Grease Gun
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:12:10 -0700 (MST)
I'm assuming that by saying SS, you mean stainless steel.  I would not use
stainless on anything structural/load bearing - i.e. not on mounts or
suspension or engine parts.  They don't have the right strength
properties.  They are great for bolting on body panels though, interior
panels, and other less stressed items though.

Phil Bates