Re: Ball Joint and Tie Rod Puller Group Purchase -- Tested on a

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Ball Joint and Tie Rod Puller Group Purchase -- Tested on a
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:31:51 -0500
Well, that was fast. There is only one left and it has a missing bolt. The bolt
appears to be 1/2"
Whitworth 12tpi. It will have to be tapped to 9/16" unless you can find a
Whitworth bolt someplace.
I was going to tap it myself, but I don't have a 9/16" tap, and Sears doesn't
carry them it coarse
for some reason. Maybe I'll look around for a tap if no one wants it with a
missing bolt.

Don Malling