RE: Sun Visors

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sun Visors
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:57:57 -0700
I just drilled out the rivets. I don't think the glass extends that far
up. But you shouldn't have to drill but the very top surface of the
rivet with a 1/8" drill bit to get it to release. The problem I had is
that the clips are each held by two rivets but the one rivet is deep in
the clip such that my rivet gun had a problem extending deep enough. I
finally used a small sheet metal screw for that one.

When you drill out the rivets and remove the old clips, you will get a
better view of the hole and what you are dealing with.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B