Re: Traveling to London, know of any LBC/ MG must see spots?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traveling to London, know of any LBC/ MG must see spots?
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:14:52 -0600
Dan DiBiase wrote:

> --- Frank T <dawolfsburg@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>I am going to London in a couple weeks for vacation, anyone know the
>>location of any LBC hot spots? Auto museums, dealers, restorers,
>>performance
>>shops,  etc?

> Haven't been there myself but have heard that the British Motor Heritage
> Trust Museum at Gaydon is worthwhile.... And of course, Abingdon....

I didn't reply because those are not in the London area.

The British War Museum is definitely worth a visit, as well as the
British Museum. I can recommend the Texas Embassy Cantina for a nice lunch.

-Rock    http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Rocky Frisco's LIBERTY website: http://www.liberty-in-our-time.com/
The World's Best Daily News Service: http://www.rationalreview.com/