Re: Traveling to London, know of any LBC/ MG must see spots?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traveling to London, know of any LBC/ MG must see spots?
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:38:10 EST
In a message dated 3/4/2005 10:10:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dcouncill@msubillings.edu writes:

I didn't  see too many LBCs when I was there last year.

Downtown London is not a great place for LBCing.  I have given up  trying to
find shops that cater to the string-back glove crowd.  If they  exist in
London, I cannot find them.  There used to be an MG dealer on Park  Lane that
sometimes had a few trinkets like ball caps and key fobs, but when BMW  cast MG
away the dealer turned towards Minis.  I have an easier time  finding the MG
hobby magazines in DC than in London.   Occasionally  you'll see a newer Lotus,
but hardly ever an MGB or Triumph.  Out in the  'burbs you see them more, but
still not often.  When I get bored sitting as  a passenger driving on one of
the
big motorways around London I search the  opposing traffic for LBCs, and
sometimes one or two pop up.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang