RE: oil filter

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil filter
From: "Irwin, Ryan J STG3" <irwinrj@ddg95.navy.mil>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:19:15 -0500
I'm a little confused, you say the spin-on adapter recommends the 2825
and that the 2850 is too long....  is this a typo or did you use the
wrong filter?  If the 2850 doesn't fit, try the 2825.  Not to be
demeaning, but it sounds fairly obvious.

Ryan Irwin
'61 MG Midget (RIP)
'72 MGB
'99 Mazda Miata
"Skill comes from Diligence" -Fortune cookie