Re: Interior rehab

To: "Irwin, Ryan J STG3" <irwinrj@ddg95.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Interior rehab
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:14:46 -0600
Any interior shop could do it  in any color you want.  If you are
wanting to do it your self maybe you can find out where they get their
stuff, and go from there.  I would go with one of the upper end Black
kits from moss but that's just my opinion.  I wouldn't go with tan
because it will be too close to the outside color.  Contrast is good here.