RE: Interior rehab

To: "Irwin, Ryan J STG3" <irwinrj@ddg95.navy.mil>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interior rehab
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:39:55 -0800
Irwin:

Moss does have the original style Navy blue: front seat kit (641-530),
rear GT seat kit (641-650), and GT panel kit (643-530) in stock.  Not
sure where you got the information that Moss does not supply them.

They are on sale right now, too.

I'm pretty sure that a matching carpet kit can be ordered in Navy Blue
from the same UK vendor we use for the interiors, but it is not
currently stocked or priced.

It's pretty amazing that you can buy a complete correct interior for a 2
year only GT in Blue, but there it is.

Swapping to black or tan is an alternative, but you have the choice of
keeping it original too.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf