RE: Windscreen wipers

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Windscreen wipers
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:00:19 -0700
I think this is a function of the wiper arms themselves. I believe my 67
BGT is left to right, parked left. My 72B is the opposite, but it also
has three wipers. I have a collection of various used wiper arms and I
notice that some arch one direction and others the opposite. Perhaps
it's a matter of B versus BGT, meaning you have B arms? Just a guess
since I don't have a catalog handy right now. I'm pretty sure there is
just one motor for post-68 Bs and BGTs.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B