Weber DGV Setup

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber DGV Setup
From: "Scott Bradney" <scott_bradney@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:02:59 -0600
Hello all I am having a problem setting up a new Weber DGEV on a 1980 MGB.
The problem is it runs exceedingly rich.  I have connected an O2 sensor and
fuel/air ratio gauge, which only says the mixture is correct when I let off
the accelerator while shifting.  The engine, recently rebuilt, has about
7000 miles on it.  The current setup of the carburetor is

Primary Main Jet 135
Secondary Main Jet 140
Primary Air Correction Jet 170
Secondary Air Correction Jet 160
Primary Idle Jet 55
Secondary Idle jet 50
Accelerator pump jet 55
The timing is set at 10: BTD using timing light
The mixture screw is set at 1 > turns out and the speed set screw is set at
1 = turns in

If anyone has a setup that runs stoich, I would really appreciate any help
you can give.  If it makes any difference, I am at an altitude of 3200 ft
above sea level.

Thanks
Scott