RE: Pinholes in gas tank

To: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: Pinholes in gas tank
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:46:15 -0700
On a TR7 with pinholes, I tried a couple of products from the local
automotive store - gas tank sealer patches and paste. But the petrol
still ended up seeping through the repair. Granted, I had a few holes
that were a bit larger than a pinhole. What ended up working was POR-15.
I had bought some in both paste form as well as the liquid. I used the
paste on the gas tank and it worked quite well up even when I sold the
car about a year later.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B