clutch problem

To: mg-MGB@yahoogroups.com, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch problem
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:33:38 -0600
Last Fall my clutch exhibit what the manual described and many of you
thought was clutch spin.  The hydraulics seemed to be providing the
proper movement of the cylinder.   Anyway, I pulled the engine and
replaced the entire clutch.  The pressure plate showed some
discoloration consistent with clutch spin but it wasn't bad.

Apparently that wasn't the problem.  It acts like the clutch won't
disengage.  I release the pedal the slightest amount and the clutch
leaps in.

any ideas what to try next?

Mike