Re: MGA Coupe

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA Coupe
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:34:51 -0600
WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> I see a decent coupe on Ebay -
>
>_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4539764994&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1_
>

>(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4539764994&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1)
>

> It has the wrong turn signal control, and dash light, wrong door panels,
> valve cover, air filters, and the colour is a love it or hate it sort, but
> pretty decent.
>
> What's the going price for a decent coupe these days (I've been out of the
> market too long to know) - is $14K realistic for that sort of thing (just
>don't
>  tell my wife, or she'll be wanting to list my MK2 Deluxe).

Three years ago, there was a spotless, all original red coupe for sale
about a mile from me. The guy was asking $3000.

He didn't get it. He ended up keeping it and finding relief for his
financial troubles elsewhere. I didn't have the extra money and I'm not
a coupe fan. It was an incredible deal though.

-Rock    http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Rocky Frisco's LIBERTY website: http://www.liberty-in-our-time.com/
The World's Best Daily News Service: http://www.rationalreview.com/