Re: Roadside Emergency Parts/Tool Kit

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadside Emergency Parts/Tool Kit
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:57:05 -0600
Cute, C.R., but my traveling took kit fits in a 12 inch plastic tool box,
   (see here)  http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/travel/tp101b.htm
and yes I have changed a crankshaft in a parking lot with those tools (plus
a small torque wrench and a rented engine hoist).  If you like long
stories, that's here http://mgaguru.com/tales/odyssey4.htm
starting with Wednesday 7/5

Cheers,

Barney Gaylord