RE: clutch problem

To: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>, "Paul Hunt"
Subject: RE: clutch problem
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:20:12 -0800
Phil:

Side note, noted.

One of the areas we are working on at Moss is keeping technical and FAQ
content available.  Reference the Tire, Wheel and Floor Installation
articles coming out in the British Motoring Magazine.  We are hitting
the high points with complete articles that will then be archived with
reference links to the main web site.

As a non-MG example Check out the article I wrote on Jaguar wire wheel
designs, which is accessible from the Jaguar Wire Wheel page.

http://www.mossketeers.com/graphics/products/pdf/Jaguar%20Wire%20Wheels%
20Info.pdf

There is no way to incorporate even a fraction of the information into
the catalog format, due to the cost of printing.  However we will be
incorporating more product information, so it will be easier to make
decisions between different products.  The supercharger web page was the
first area to receive attention, as it is a very high dollar item.
Links from the page go to an FAQ list that I wrote(now on it's third
update) and the complete installation instructions.

Busy, busy.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf