Re: Black and Yellow Plates?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Black and Yellow Plates?
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:23:53 -0800 (PST)
--- ksmith40@centurytel.net wrote:
> So I'm browsing eBay and I see a few auctions where the owner is
> bragging about having black and yellow plates.  What's the big deal
> about black and yellow plates from California?  If I buy your car,
> you can keep your old plate, regardless of the color.  I won't be
> needing it in Arkansas.

Kevin -

As a fellow CenturyTel customer (although they only bought out
out our phone company about five years ago), but one who lives on
the west coast, I can tell you a little about Californians.

1) Anything that happens in California is important.

2) California is the most important state west of the Cumberland Gap.

3) Other states are happy to accept California's hegemony.

4) Anything that makes other states more like California is good,

because,

GOTO "1)"

 :-)

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com