Re: Problem During Deceleration

To: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Problem During Deceleration
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:15:30 -0700
Hi Dave, and list.   I have the exact same problem with my 66 MGB.  It is
quite noticeable when lifting my foot from the accelerator  suddenly at high
speed.  I was going to look into it later this summer since I am right in
the middle another restoration but if there are any replies to this question
I would like to be copied.  For the record, my engine and transmission
mounts are relatively new and in good shape.  Steering rack is new and I am
not aware of any excess wear in the steering or suspension gear.  Shocks are
in good condition.  Tires are old but in good shape.  Original 48 spoke
wheels that are all in good shape.
Ron Fine