wiring help needed

Subject: wiring help needed
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:56:17 -0700
At some point in the past, a PO decided that license plate lamps and
reverse lamps weren't important.  Along the way, the '75
seat-belt-nanny disappeared also.  I'm not sad about the latter, though
I think it may be contributing to my confusion.  I don't want to
reconnect that monster, but any tips on where in the car it would
normally be found would be appreciated.

I replaced the rear wiring harness; I have but a few wires to hook up.

However, in my zeal, I disconnected the wires that go to the
transmission as well (overdrive, reverse lamp switch, etc).  Oops.

Essentially, I need to know what these wires are *supposed* to be
plugged into, so I can determine what I need to do with them
   * a bright green w/ white striped wire coming from under the car
(transmission area?)
   * a yellow (no apparent stripe, but it could be there...) wire from
under the car (if it had a red stripe, I would go with the OD)

   * a yellow wire (no stripe) from the main loom (I assume overdrive
here)
   * a yellow wire with a pink (red?) stripe from the main loom, bullet
connector
   * a yellow wire with a pink (red?) stripe from the main loom, spade
connected, was not previously connected.

I have a (bad) picture of the first four wires posted:
http://www.panix.com/~awhitema/MG/images/wires.jpg

On the plus side, I discovered the factory spare key under that mass of
wiring!