Re: Still battling clutch

To: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Still battling clutch
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:51:47 -0500
Mike,

   Sorry but the soonest I could get the car jacked up and my wife to
push the clutch pedal was this morning.  Near as I can measure it the
travel at the clutch arm is a bit over 1/2".  I did notice that the
piston is not retracted all the way inside the slave cylinder when Peg
takes her foot off the pedal.

   Cheers,

    CR